Legal = State-specific Legal Requirements; This may also include a state association that provides legal support to homeschoolers in that state.
- CHASC Christian Homeschool Association South Carolina
- HSLDA – South Carolina
- Homeschool Laws for South Carolina
FAQs = Questions you may have for homeschooling in that state.
CHS = Christian Homeschooling Support Groups and/or Associations.
- Easley, Powdersville, Piedmont, and Anderson
- McCormick, Edgefield, Aiken, Barnwell, and Allendale Counties
- Northeast Columbia, Blythewood, Ridgeway, Elgin, Lugoff, and surrounding areas:
Christian Homeschoolers of Northeast Columbia E-Mail
- Pee Dee Region
- Pickens County: Pickens Christian Homeschool Educators E-Mail
- Tri County Home Educators
- Upstate South Carolina: Gregorius Magnus Home School Association E-Mail